Re: [debian-knoppix] cloop from srcatch using debootstrap & knoppix debs

> > - Download master.iso from
> > http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/debian/sarge-live-base/master.iso
>
> I don't really understand this step... Why downloading this iso file ?
> The goal is to produce an iso file, isn't it ?

Yes, but as the miniroot was not created, yet. It has to be cloned. And as its
a debian compliant system, it has debian kernel in miniroot, which has
changes to linuxrc ...

> BTW, did you began to code miniroot ? If no don't make it, tell me &
> i'll do it. I look at my code & at yours, it should be easy.

Well, I think adding some files from the miniroot to the templates should be
enough for the first step.

cu

Fabian