Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix from scratch

There seems to be a problem with the hwsetup deb file.
It does not work?! Even building it from scrach does
not work. You have to repack it from the 3.4 version
with dpkg-repack. I tried it and it worked.
Don't know what's wrong.
Thanks, the dpkg-repack worked! The only issue I seem to have now is when booting to GUI, X starts then quits with the following.

"X-Window session terminated with errors. Please check and retry /etc/init.d/xsession start."

I can log in and startx /usr/bin/fluxbox without issue... Any thoughts?
Cecil