Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 09:40:29 -0400
From: Ian Soutar <soutar@horizon.bc.ca>
To: debian-knoppix@linuxtag.org
Subject: [debian-knoppix] Re: debian-knoppix digest, Vol 1 #930 - 3 msgs

Hi Terry,
As far as I know, you need to be running version 3.4 to get support for
wifi cards.   I ran version 3.3 without success.
Ian Soutar
Victoria BC.

debian-knoppix-request@linuxtag.org wrote:

This email communication is confidential and is intended solely for whom it is addressed. Copying, or re-using in any way by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GL TRADE or any of its affiliates.

If you have received this mail in error, please destroy the copy in your possession and notify abuse@gltrade.com