Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix akademy pdf

Hi Mark,

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 03:19:35AM -0700, mark everton wrote:
> Hello,
> I missed akademy but would really like to have the
> knoppix presentation you did at akademy. I looked at
> the website and it does not exist, Could we please
> have it?

Did I really have a PDF presentation? I don't think so, because I did not
prepare any slides for aKademy, it was a kind of improvised talk.

But, maybe I showed some pages from the "knoppix reloaded" workshop about
remastering, could that be?

> btw some links to the pdf's are broken

I know. Too much other stuff to do at the moment, sorry.