From: "probono" <probono@myrealbox.com>
To: debian-knoppix@linuxtag.org
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 04:35:43 -0600
Subject: [debian-knoppix] Include kommander for GUI frontends

<snip>

At a side not, if you need something to remove, kstars can be easily
live-i= nstalled using klik (and it's really big).

Thanks,
probono

This email communication is confidential and is intended solely for whom it is addressed. Copying, or re-using in any way by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GL TRADE or any of its affiliates.

If you have received this mail in error, please destroy the copy in your possession and notify abuse@gltrade.com