Re: [debian-knoppix] Next knoppix version ?

Hallo mark,

> --- Cecil Watson <cwatson@linkline.com> wrote:
>
> > You really should not start a new thread in someone
> > else's.
>
> I should not do what? Sorry don't get it.

You have take the last massage that came in, pressed the answer button
and then you have removed the text and put yours in, right?

Well the point is, that you Question is taken as a response of an
absolutely different Question someone else had asked. A message ID is
something like this:
It can be seen if you activate ALL HEADERS in your mailreader. I don't
know how it is possible with your mailprogram.

Greetings

Achim

> > Perhaps you
> > should read up on nettiquet while you wait for the
> > next release.
>
> What is nettiquet? Did I miss something?
>
> >  Since
> > you're so impatient, perhaps you can remaster your
> > own.
> >
> ...and that's why I am asking :)

I n g e n i e u r b ü r o   H A U
H a n s - A c h i m     U n g e r