[debian-knoppix] Remaster half way point.

1. I am half way through the remaster howto as posted on
knoppix.net. Now I am adding and subtracting from the
directory /knx/source/KNOPPIX, using a hard disk session.
It is now down to 1.8 gigs. Approximately how big can it be
and still fit on a 700mb CDR (after compressing of course)?
I still want to add a somewhat stripped version of TeX.

2.  While following the howto step by step I found it useful
to have it up on the screen under Konqueror, and then just
cut and paste the commands to my root screen session. This
hint could be added to the howto.

3.  The howto has two apparently duplicative instructions,
at bullet points 13 and 14. So I bypassed 13 and just did
14, which begins "(For Knoppix 3.4)"
To save confusion the word "or" could be entered between the
two bulleted instructions.
--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers