[debian-knoppix] Held packages on version 3.4 (17/05/2004)

Hi there,

after doing a hd-install (knoppix-installer, Debian style) I noticed
the following packages were on hold:

pppconfig
cloop-utils
kdelibs4-dev
libqt3-mt-dev
libxft2-dev
mknbi
xlibmesa-dri
frozen-bubble-data

I noticed this while doing a dist-upgrade an thought I'd install
frozen-bubble-data by hand in order to get rid of one of the holds.
Having done this, I find that /usr/games/frozen-bubble.wav was missing,
making frozen-bubble-data unremovable. I solved this problem by
touching the file, removing frozen-bubble and frozen-bubble-data and
then installing them again.

I'm now wondering if all the other ones are held because they have
similar breakage.

Could anybody explain this, please?

Should this be fixed in KNOPPIX (by including an empty frozen-bubble.wav
file) or knoppix-installer (by having it touch that file), or perhaps
both? :)

Cheers, Heike