Re: [debian-knoppix] Worth consideration??

B. Citizen66 wrote:

Thanx:  I also don't buy his viewpoints.  I am one of the minority in
this world who remember that billygates STOLE the MS operating system
from Seattle Microcomputing company, who had to sue him to get their puny
$50K dollars in insuficient and inadequate compensation!!!

As some wit once said (not referring the the M$ supporters, but apropos!)
"Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is already made up."
Very true statement. :)

I am with YOU, not with them; but as a newbie, I will say that
Linux/Knoppix is V-E-R-Y difficult to learn.

David Dunbar

I wouldn't say that it is difficult, it is just different. If you are switching from Windows or an RPM based distro, yeah there is a learning curve to be dealt with. Debian is a lot like Slackware. They both have their own methods and layouts and will frustrate you until you get familiar with them.

   Jeff