[debian-knoppix] Relese of the ISO-Images to the mirrors

Hello,

Since 3.4 Release, the Knoppix ISO-Images have been released at first on
Bittorrent and only days later to download.linuxtag.org, which most
Mirrors are using as a Master. Is there a special reason for this
release policy?

I can't speak for other FTP-Masters, but I am getting complaints that
the local Mirror is not up to date and people are downloading the Images
via Bittorrent and upload them to the incoming. Thus I need to disable
the rsync-cronjob and maintain the knoppix Archive manually in order to
provide Up-To-Date Images.

	Christoph