[debian-knoppix] nvidia (geforce 5200) driver problems with kernel 2.6.5

Dear Klaus and friends
many thanks for your new version 3.4. It´s simply attractive and a new big step towards linux on desktops
Bur now my problem:
Having booted the CD with linux26 (and noscsi)evrything worked fine.
But when I wanted to install the nvidia drivers there is no success, doesn´t matter if I use Fabian´s live-install tools or try nvidia´s latest driver.
Is there a solution for my problem, perhaps an elegant apt-get ....command or a k-package trick?

Again
Many Thanks
hf

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
Mit dem Yahoo! Messenger können Sie Freunde noch schneller erreichen!