[debian-knoppix] X server on laptop

Hello,

I know only one machine which resist to Knoppix :)
This is Dell Laptop with Intel 855 GME chipset.

All seems to be recognised (ethernet, wireless...), but at X launch I have a green screen.

I've tested different options (failsafe, noacpi, noapic, noapm, nosci ...) whithout result.
If I use framebuffer, X server can't initialise itself and report a
"can't find a suitable X module"

I used different version of knoppix (3.3 and 3.4).

Thanks

You make a good work: Knoppix will change the world ;)

JoDaY