[debian-knoppix] Re: Default configuration ssh-client "X11 Forwarding"

Gebhardt Thomas wrote:
>> Would anyone object to disable X11 forwarding in SSH client's default
> no, this is a reasonable and secure default.

And not to mention: X11 forwarding disabled is the
Debian package default too :)
/usr/share/doc/ssh/README.Debian.gz points out very
clearly why it has been choosen like this.
No idea at all, why knoppix re-enables it.

regards,
   Mario
--
We are the Bore. Resistance is futile. You will be bored.