[debian-knoppix] CD booting problems!

I added an older sound card to my system because I have not support for the
other one. Works 100%. The ONLY change I made!

However, I can no longer boot the CD! I get the penguin, it pauses, then
probes scsi .... [some jibberish], and hangs. This is true for knoppix and
knoppix single boots. Failsafe boots OK, starts X but it does not work so I
control out to a console and was able to fix what I needed to reboot the HD
installation.

However, not be able to normally use the CD is a problem. I even made a new
one. Same results.