Re: [debian-knoppix] custom kernel

Hi
for the kernel take care about the cloop, try to have a small kernel (
copy the .config around the knoppix ) . Did you use the boot.img whit
the knoppix ( with the miniroot.gz ) ?  You can personnalize your
linuxrc in this miniroot in this he try to found the knoppix cdrom with
the cloop image
good luck
Sorry for my english i'm not very fruntly ;(
Richard