[debian-knoppix] SHFS persistnethome

Dear,

We customize mkpersistenthome for SHFS (SHell File System).
    http://shfs.sourceforge.net/

It enables us to keep KNOPPIX home directory on SSH server. SHFS does
not require special software on server. We can use same home directory
if the network is reachable.
To make SHFS is only just to execute "mkpersistenthome_shfs" command
on our Japanese KNOPPIX.  Please refer the detail at the following HP.

    Homepage for SHFS persitenthome
    http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/shfs/index-en.html
    download
    ftp://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/iso/knoppix_20040220-shfs0423.iso
    ftp://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/iso/knoppix_20040220-shfs0423.iso.md5

The Japanese KNOPPIX can select language with boot option, ex; lang=us.

SHFS persistenthmoe is developed as a part of "Nomadic Computing" by
Hideyuki Tan.

------
suzaki