[debian-knoppix] OpenOffice.org 1.1.1 + Knoppix = trouble!

There appears to be a bug in openoffice.org

when you attempt to save your work to floppy
(and perhaps in other circumstances, as well?).

Although I did not encounter this bug in
openoffice.org-1.1.0-5, it appears to exist
in all flavors of OOo 1.1.1 up to 1.1.1-2.

My solution to this problem has been to
stick with OOo 1.1.0-5.  I have not tested
OOo 1.1.0-6, so I cannot comment on it.

I am referring only to the live CD versions
of the program---on hard disk I do not seem
to encounter the same problem.

Have others seen this?

Conrad