[debian-knoppix] Knoppix 3.4????

I only hope that WHEN Knoppix "3.4" arrives, it will be EASIER to load
onto a hard drive!!!

I am still struggling to get Knoppix 3.3 to load:  it WILL NOT!! (So far,
at least).

I would LOVE to be using Knoppix-Linux instead of Window$, but it is so
damned complicated, that I can easily see why it is not yet a leading
desktop operating system.

I am in the process of compiling a list of completely incomprehensible
file-names and abbreviations that Knoppix-Linux uses.  Then, I may spend
several years trying to translate them into English or Spanish.  By then,
the dominant desktop system may well be "Lindows" (or "Linspire", its
name forced upon it in Europe by Micro$oft in collusion with certain
misguided or bribed European courts).

Buzzwords are wonderful, but only if EVERYONE can understand them:  many
of the Knoppix-Linux buzzwords are NOT ergonomic nor intelligible.

Nuf sed!

David Dunbar

"The terrorist and the policeman both come from the same basket"
 -- Joseph Conrad, in his book "THE SECRET AGENT", in 1907!!