[debian-knoppix] Knoppix for Custom Debian Distributions

Hello,

as you might have read on SlashDot a paper was published about the
new shape of Custom Debian Distributions.  I'd like to provide a link
to the paragraph which might be of special interest for Knoppix
deveopers.

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/ch-todo.en.html#s-liveCD

Moreover I promissed Klaus in private discussion to keep him informed
abou the Debian Accessibility Project

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/ch-existing.en.html#s-accessibility

(Please not that I was not well informed when I wrote that it "did not started yet".
Mario Lang promissed to provide more information which will fixed immediately.
Just follow the link to his project page  - and contribute ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.