Re: [debian-knoppix] apmd launches anacron (causing prelink to fill ramdisk)

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 01:21:57AM +0000, Mariano Blejman wrote:
> Tim,
>
> I am using Knoppix V3.3, and i am having problem with some cron process,
> because my hard disk work every time I open a program, an aldo in other
> process. do you think it will help me also?

The latest version of KNOPPIX V3.3 shouldn't have this problem (although
I haven't been keeping track lately).  You might try obtaining the
newest version.

The next time you experience this problem, try opening a terminal and
running top.  If you notice prelink near the top of that output, it's
the same problem.  If not, it's probably something else.

Post back your results and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,
Tim