[debian-knoppix] Re: 3.3 update

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> FWIW this last weekend KDE 3.2 appeared in Debian unstable. I had a very
> smooth upgrade on my Debian unstable desktop machine.
WARNING: We - the people sitting at Debian-Booth at LinuxTag Chemnitz
         had to teach several people not to use unstable!  You have
         to be aware that either your KOffice applications or your KDE
         will not work because the libraries are currently not in
         sync.

Just use unstable if and only if you know what your are doing.
(Well, Dirk - I know you know what you are doing but I do not feel good
 to advise people to use unstable without any warning.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.