[debian-knoppix] how to install modules for webmin

Hello list,

I installed knoppix and webmin on a harddrive. Everything is working.

But now I want to install Third Party Modules (*.wbm) from the webmin webpage.
I have a menu point "Webmin Modules", where I can install modules from a local folder
if I use webmin 0.94 (stable).
Unfortunately I can not find a way to install them with a webmin version 1.121
(testing). The same with version 1.130 (unstable). That menu point is removed.

Is there a chance to install modules with a testing/unstable version. Or do I have to
use the stable version.

Thanks Jochen