[debian-knoppix] [REQUEST FOR TRANSLATIONS] knoppix-installer 0.3-1 [+attachment this time]

Hi,

anyone who already has sent translations: Thank you, but I need them in a
special format ...

Attached is the file messages.po, which you must translate with a tool li
poedit or kbabel ...

kbabel can be installed via live-installer on knoppix c't edition for
example ...

If you don't have this tools, I can also use plain textfiles ...

If you want to get onto the CeBit-Release, where again pressed CDs will be
handed out to the people, you must send your translation during the next 2-3
days ...

I know thats not much time, but perhaps you have some time during the
weekend ...

cu

Fabian

PS: Sorry forogt the attachment in last mail :-/ I'm for a function in mail
programs to check a text for attachment and then checking if a attachment is
at the mail and else warn ;-)