[debian-knoppix] linux 2.6 on c't edition, hardware support

In case it is not simply me being dumb, a couple of reports on the linux 2.6 version of Knoppix on the c't edition:

a) my mouse touch pad is detected, and works to move the cursor around, but tapping it produces no mouse clicks; I have to use buttons. this is on a Dell latitude

b) my PCMCIA wireless card is not detected at all, and my USB wireless device (both of these are Linksys) is classed as unknown

fine under kernel 2.4

--
Sebastian Rahtz      Information Manager
Oxford University Computing Services