Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: Config script on login

#include <hallo.h>
* David Baron [Thu, Feb 05 2004, 05:59:54PM]:

> I am interested in having different logins share desktop/desktop information

There are no logins in Knoppix. Do you mean the Knoppix-based harddisk
installation? Then it is a usual Linux system close to Debian Sid,
providing regular packages. Please pass this wish to the particular
maintainers and developers.

> (not simultaneously) and kmail configurations.

Same here. You are interested in having... says nothing. Tell exactly
what you wish to the reponsible developers.

Regards,
Eduard.