Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: Next Knoppix: what's to be expected

Philipp Luttenberger wrote:

Hidiho!

I already searched the web because I _need_ a kernel with the xfs-patch. I found out that the xfs-patch should be included into the 2.4.24-kernel (so no more patching anymore) but because of the security problem they took all patches back. Now they try to include xfs into 2.4.25 - hopefully they don't find a new security whole ;)

I did a quick apt-cache search xfs and I got a collection of hits for 2.4.22. Will an older kernel meet your needs?

Stephen.