[debian-knoppix] Urdu (Pakistani National Language) keyboard for Knoppix

Hi,

Urdu is national language of Pakistan, which has also been spoken by 195
million people in India (total around 245 million people).

The farsi (Persian language of Iran) keyboard is available in Knoppix, but
no Urdu support. Both of these languages are almost similar and Urdu has
only 3 extra alphabets.

So, I would like to request on the behalf of all Pakistanies, to please
also include Urdu language support in Knoppix (i.e. Urdu Keyboard).

================

At moment, only Windows XP has given Urdu Support in it (i.e. Urdu
Keyboard). But the layout of this keyboard is horrible. So, no one Use XP
for this purpose.

Almost 98% people use Phonetic Urdu Keyboard, which has been used by
commercial softwares like "Inpage" and "Urdu 98).

So if you can add this Phonetic Urdu Keyboard support in Knoppix, then
millios of Pakistana/Inda will start using Knoppix the next day, and all
of them will be thankful to you.

And Pakistani Government is also using Linux. I will contact the Interior
Ministry (Interior Minister is my Friend) and most probably all
governmetal organizations will introduce Knoppix.