[debian-knoppix] [ANNOUNCE] update for knx-installer, new program: knx-live.inst.sh for inclusion ...

Hi,

an update from me.

New version of knoppix-installer can be found at:

http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/installer/

Updates include bugfixes and fixes by Kano for Kanotix (see below ...)

The new knx-live-installer (only working modules are included) can be found
at:

http://debian.tu-bs.de/knoppix/live_inst/

It is ready for inclusion and also has an icon in the knoppix-menu/Utilities

With that one can "install" software - useful with persistent home - while
still running from CD ...

Hope those releases will make it into the next release ...

To Kanotix, Klaus, please see:

<Kano> http://kano.mipooh.net/kanotix/grub-menu.png
<Kano> http://kano.mipooh.net/kanotix/grub-extra-d.png
<Kano> http://kano.mipooh.net/kanotix/grub-extra-e.png
<Kano> http://kano.mipooh.net/kanotix/grub-help.png
<Kano> http://kano.mipooh.net/kanotix/kanotix-startup.jpg

Those are screenshots, Kano uses grub for booting and as such has an easy
menu ...

I like the idea :-).

For Kanotix an XMAS-Edition is available from: http://www.kanotix.de.

That's all from me for now, I'll now travel back to Karlsruhe ...

cu

Fabian