[debian-knoppix] NordisKnoppix, a Knoppix for Nordic and Baltic users

Thank you Klaus for your wonderful CD!

They say that imitation is the sincerest form
of flattery, and in that spirit I would like
to announce the latest release of NordisKnoppix,
a Knoppix for Nordic and Baltic users.

Klaus, if you care to make a link to this project
from your home page, you are welcome to do so.

This version of Knoppix is basically the same
as the original, except that it supports the
following languages:

Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Icelandic, Latvian,
Lithuanian, Northern Sami, Norwegian bokmal,
Norwegian nynorsk, Swedish, and US English.

US English is the default language.

A point of pride is that we have OpenOffice.org
support for most of these languages, even though
in some cases .deb packages do not yet exist.
Only Icelandic, Latvian, and Northern Sami
do not yet have OpenOffice.org support.

More information can be obtained from our home page:

http://home.broadpark.no/~aklepp/newton/knoppix/NORDISKNOPPIX/nordisknoppix.html

and our mailing list, called baltix-knoppix:

https://lists.akl.lt/

The primary server is located at

http://files.akl.lt/knoppix/

but additional mirrors are listed on the home page.

Conrad