Re: [debian-knoppix] ash-knoppix outdated?

(Please, respect my Mail-Followup-To. It would have avoided my sending
a reply to Klaus's message that didn't take into account the
information you gave *before*. And it would have kept all relevant
persons informed.)

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 02:03:20PM +0200, Fabian Franz wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003 05:13 schrieb Lionel Elie Mamane:

>> ash-knoppix is quite outdated. Please consider replacing it with
>> Debian's dash.

> No :-)

> As debians mkinitrd prefers dash if its installed and both packages
> can be installed, there is no problem at all ...

I realised this yesterday.

> Thats why dash is now also included into knoppix to prevent those
> problems and make initrd-tools work.

(mkinitrd)

I guess the install I dealt with was done with an older Knoppix then,
and that this particular problem is already history.

--
Lionel