RE: Fwd: RE: [debian-knoppix] Software recommendations for LinuxTag DVD edition?

> > If you really want to feed Windows useres why not putting a Cygwin
> > (<http://cygwin.com>) folder in the root of the DVD? It would
> be legal to
>
> Could someone please give me a pointer to the download location of the
> installable binaries? The website is real bullsh*t and gives me only a
> 250kb "setup.exe", possibly a crappy net-installer..

You should read the content of the web page more carefully:
"The setup.exe utility, which is downloaded when you click on the above
link, tracks the versions of all installed components and provides the
mechanism for installing or updating everything. Run this program any time
you want to install a cygwin package."

The 'setup.exe' is indeed the installer which downloads the binary and
source packages into a specified directory as you can read.
Fire up 'setup.exe' a second time to install from this dir.

It is simple and straightforward...