[debian-knoppix] (no subject)

Hello,

I am remastering Knoppix for Ham-Radio applications.

But I have the problem, that it is not possible for me to load the
kernel-modules for ax25.
I have installed the ax25-tools, ax25-apps, ax25-xtools, libax25 and
libax25-dev packages via apt-get.

As example in my SUSE-Linux I get no problem if I use the command modprobe
ax25.
- I can see the module with lsmod an I can find the file "ax25.o".

In Knoppix I get the error message, that it was not possible to load the
module and in fact,
I can't find the file "ax25.o" anywhere in the filesystem.
So I think the module is not present.

But what things I have to do to get the module present?
(I know my problem is between Keyboard an chair....   ;-))))   )

Thanks for help, with best regards

Helmut Esterer