Re: [debian-knoppix] Software recommendations for LinuxTag DVD edition?

On June 7, 2003 08:46 am, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> The (probably) last version of Knoppix before LinuxTag 2003

When was the last LinuxTag expo? Seems to me it was in 2003, no?

> For this, I would like to know which software you would like to see
> on a "full featured" version.

I suppose it's going to sound like quite an heresy on this group, but
did anybody mention GNOME yet?

It's not that I care so much about GNOME myself and I know about
Gnoppix, but I'm afraid not including GNOME on  a DVD will send
ostracism rumors flying east and west.

GP
--
La Masse critique