[debian-knoppix] KnoppiXBasic recommended

> Please recommend ONLY software that you have thoroughly tested by
> yourself, and found useful.

I have only been using Knoppix a short while
(a few weeks)
and am developing a program (with my meagre skills)

I am using Xbasic (I looked at every other
Linux basic I could find) and am finding this is
a fast compiler that rivals C for speed.

I am not sure if it meets all your criteria
Klaus but I have used it, found it useful
and would not be using Linux everyday by
choice if not for this package.

I hope (in the future) to offer you
first and exclusive use of the created program
for knoppix if it meets your criteria
. . . but I am still learning (how to program Xbasic)
with a while to go . . .

For now Good Luck

Ed