Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix apt-update

El día 28 may 2003, Timothy Webster escribía:
> Jes?s Prado,
>
> ask you question on debian-users or better still just
> search the debian-users archive for "source.list"
> That should give you a good idea what your sources
> file should include. I have attached mine, but
> remember you should choose your local mirrors based on
> apt-spy.
>
> -tim.

> #deb file:/var/cache/apt-build/repository apt-build main
> # See sources.list(5) for more information, especialy
> # Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
> # CDROMs are managed through the apt-cdrom tool.
>
> # Security updates for "stable"
> deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
> deb http://security.debian.org testing/updates main contrib non-free

  There's no security updates for testing.

> # Unstable
> # Testing
> # Stable

  What is the point on having all the three distributions and some
  locations for each one apart for wasting bandwith? ONly packages in
  unstable will be used.

> # latest openh323 tools
> deb http://tranq.dorms.spbu.ru/debian-local ./

  If you have problems with Gnomemeeting and these, don't blame me.

> # gnomemeeting
> #deb http://www.gnomemeeting.org/admin/downloads/latest/debian
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~enrico/ unstable/$(ARCH)/
> deb http://people.debian.org/~enrico/ unstable/all/
> deb-src http://people.debian.org/~enrico/ unstable/source/

  These Gnomemeeting packages doesn't have anything new or different
  from the version in Sid.

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org