Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: Knoppix HD Installation (trying it again)

> IMHO, people who fear the command line should definitely not run Linux.
> Sooner or later you have to use the command line.

Well, that's not true anymore. Otherwise Linux would never become the No. 1
OS. ;-) The most of all users are currently in the Clicki-Bunti Windows
world, which is often easier to use than a DVD-Player. Only technical
interested and experienced people should use the command line, e. g. to
tune-up their systems. The normal Linux user should only use some kind of a
nice GUI, more concrete X-Window together with Gnome or KDE. I think, that's
currently also the strategy of all big Distris like SuSE or RedHAT.

Markus