Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix for blind automount

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 03:02:01PM +0300, ml@iwn.fi said:

> I have made a remaster of knoppix for blind and would like to add the same
> automount feature that is in the kde to console ( text ). So that linux
> partitions would be mounted automatically by autofs. What might be the best
> way in your opinion to do it.

Knoppix includes autofs.  You just need to edit /etc/auto.master and the
other autofs config files, then restart autofs.  If you're going to
automount NFS shares, you'll also want to start portmapper.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any