[debian-knoppix] {,no}wheelmouse is/are defunct?

[ Kai, Sorry for the duplicate copies. --Eric ]

Klaus, Kai,

] > After I have installed Knoppix to my harddrive, where do I put
] > "knoppix wheelmouse" and "knoppix screen=640x480"?
]
] if you use a recent release, 'wheelmouse' doesn't exist any more -
] it's now some kind of default.
] screen=640x480 goes written to /etx/X11/XF86Config or ..Config-4, so
] you don't need it as a boot parameter any more.

Is this true? Should I remove "wheelmouse" as an option from my
jewelcase insert document? What about "nowheelmouse" (which I realize
now I accidentally omitted)? Both of these are still included in the
2003.04.28/28.04.2003 cheatcodes.

Regards,
Eric
--
"Everyone has talent at twenty-five. The difficulty is to have it at fifty."
--Degas

Eric De Mund <ead@ixian.com> | Ixian Systems, Inc. | 53 49 B2 23 AF 6C 20 81
http://www.ixian.com/ead/    | Mountain View, CA   | ED DD 4C 81 AA C9 D1 A5