[debian-knoppix] KNOPPIX 3.2 Japanese Information

Dear,

We translate KNOPPIX information file "/cdrom/KNOPPIX/index_en.html"
into Japanese.
    http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/knoppix32/KNOPPIX/index_jp.html

The Japanese translation is circulated to Japanese mailing list
"knoppix@freeml.com" and corrected when we get comments.
We confirmed this file could be readable by Konqueror on Knoppix
English version. Unfortunately Mozilla could not show Japanese fonts
correctly.

We will add this file to our Knoppix Japanese version and we also hope
this file will add to the original Knoppix.
We image the Knoppix top index.html file will be changed as following
URL. :-)
    http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/knoppix32/index.html

Regards,

------