[debian-knoppix] Resize NTFS Partitionen non Destructive ...

Hi,
Warum benützt ihr nicht das Ntfsresize im HD-Install Script?
Das ist stable, tut und ist undestructiv. :-)
Ihr könnt auch das fertige static linked Binary unter untem gelinken Link runter laden und auf ne Floppy ziehen + ausführen

Super ansatz bitte unterstützt Klaus Knopper und seine Enwicklergemeinde weiter! Weiter so!
Unterstützung wird benötigt!!
+
Frage wenn ich verbesserungsvorschläge an EURER Knoppix version habe wo melde ich das ...?

Gruss Gerhard

Quelle: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize.html

Do you have a statically linked binary?
Yes, there is a constantly updated and tested statically linked ntfsresize. The latest one can be dowloaded from here. Manual page is also included.
http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize-static-1.7.1.tgz

How to install Linux keeping my Windows?
Here is a way, step by step. But first please read the ntfsresize manual page. If you don't understand fully what's written there and below, please try another solution or wait until open source NTFS resizing becomes user-friendly. Update: Mandrake 9.1 RC1 includes both ntfsresize and fdisk needed below and they are available from console 2. However its graphical disk partitioner, supporting NTFS, eases this task significantly. Network install and ISO image are also available.
Copy ntfsresize to a DOS formatted floppy (of course you can use other formats if you're sure it's supported by the Linux kernel you are about to boot in the next step).
Get Linux to run on your computer giving a shell prompt. There are several ways to do this, for example using one of the floppy distributions, rescue floppy or CD-ROM, distributions running exclusively from a CD-ROM or a Linux installation CD-ROM.
In our example we'll use Red Hat 8.0 CD-ROM further on. Booting from the CD-ROM, skipping the CD-ROM media check and arriving to the graphical (or text if that fails) welcome screen, Red Hat will give a shell prompt on console 2 using keystroke [Ctrl]-[Alt]-[F2].
Mount the floppy drive and change to the directory it's mounted on. Normal faced fonts are system outputs below while bold faced are what we typed.