Re: [debian-knoppix] Would it be possible ?

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 03:03:32AM +0100, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 08:25:21PM -0500, stan wrote:
> > Would it be possible to have the default session language be English for
> > the English language version of Knoppix?
>
> The default session language is in english for the english version.
> Could you be more specific with your question, please?

When I install using knx-hdinstall. 2 users are created root (with an
English session), and knoppix (with a German session). Then if I add, say a
"stan" account, it alos defaults to German. This is in the KDE login
sessions.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin