[debian-knoppix] Tux4Kids + Knoppix

Hi there:

Here is a review of a not yet released distro. It is actually Knoppix plus
Tux4Kids and some other kids games.

Intereseting part of the article:

Take a Tux4Kids/Knoppix CD to a school or a parentally-inclined friend's house
and you will be doing some outstanding Linux evangelism. The only thing more
likely to spread Linux than a CFO showing how much less it costs than Windows
or commercial Unix in a server room, is a small child winsomely asking,
"Mommy, can I have a Linux? Can I play with the penguins some more?"

Cheers
--
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast

Aryan