Re: [debian-knoppix] Error compiling cloop-1.02

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 01:49:03AM +0530, Rajkumar S wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compile cloop-1.02 on debian kernel-source-2.4.19, but it
>  fails with error, (full error msg and .config is attached)
>
> I have compiled in ppp and deflate modules, also I tested it in
> kernel-source-2.4.21 also with same results.

I still think that you have NOT compiled in inflate compression, but
rather selected it as a module, which just won't work. cloop needs the
inflate function IN the kernel.

Please check if CONFIG_ZLIB_INFLATE=y in /usr/src/linux/.config
and don't forget make depend in your /usr/src/linux kernel directory to
create the correct include files.