[debian-knoppix] problem with Boch

Hello everyone out there,

                  Am kazeem, quite new to knoppix and linux in general, really enjoying my self with the OS, I have problem with the BOCH software I know its an emulator but each time I click on it it just acts like it wants to start but it doesnt, I dont know if it my fault or thats how it is maybe it does not show up and am meant to do something to make it show. Please anyone that has used BOCH b4 should please help me with how to use it, thanks so much.I have even istalled knoppix on my harddisk it still the same thing.

Kazeem