[debian-knoppix] Embedded Linux

Hi all,

For some time I have been working on a pet project of mine. To enable
Knoppix to run on small embedded devices. Today I am happy to release it
to the world. Find it at http://emknoppix.sarovar.org

The work is far from complete, though it is in a usable state. Please go
through it and send in your comments/criticisms.

regards,
raj

Well done Raj :-)

Nice web site too . . .

Would it be possible to use this version
to put Linux into a USB RAM keyring
- you know the sort - 64 Meg say
and run Linux and boot from the USB device?

- someone mentions they tried something similar
but would be interested in whether this is possible?

Anyway good luck with your efforts

Or would I be better attempting it with something like this:

Athene is being produced with the aim of being
one of the most advanced next generation operating systems for the computing industry
http://www.rocklyte.com/athene/introduction.html

Lobster