Re: [debian-knoppix] So, Mr Knopper (Was: Software patent?)

On September 2, 2003 01:09 am, Alexander Georgiev wrote:

> Giles - the interview is still available and it has never changed it's

Thanks for providing the URL but the one I gave in:

[debian-knoppix] Knoppix installed on HD: still not a standard Debian!
Gilles Pelletier gilpel@altern.org
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:48:04 -0400

was valid when I gave it. I took it at Distrowatch. I also checked Distrowatch
but couldn't find the reference to the article anymore:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awww.distrowatch.com+knopper+knoppix+pctechtalk&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0

It seems there's been a problem at the url I gave:

http://www.pctechtalk.com/view.php?id=3D123

since it now shows:

Submitted By: Administrator On: Dec 31 1969 17:59:59

As you know, this is not a valid date on Unix systems.

Regards!

GP