[debian-knoppix] kernel-image-2.4.21-xfs source package

Hello,

I'm trying to compile third-party kernel modules (available as .deb's) to
work with the stock Knoppix kernel to avoid exchanging the kernel on the
ISO image.

I've put

deb http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/ ./
deb-src http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/ ./

to my /etc/apt/sources.list, but...

alex@shuttle:~/dev/knoppix$ apt-get source kernel-image-2.4.21-xfs
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for kernel-source-2.4.21-xfs

I'm used to the Debian way of packaging kernels, and there should be a set
of .tar.gz .diff and .dsc files around, but I can't find them on the
server...

Are the files just missing or am I missing something? Could you please
enlighten me how exactly you build the binary kernel .debs and additional
modules?

Thanks in advance

Alex

--
"People often think of research as a form of development -- that it's
about doing exactly what you planned, doing it on time, and doing it