[debian-knoppix] About SCO, Corel, Delcam, CATIA, and IBM

I have had this nightmare that SCO was actually paid
and fully supported by Microsoft.  If their efforts
are suceeded, people who already using Linux will
happily switch back to Windows.

Like most of you already knew, Bill Gates himself
is not a very good software developer, but he's an
excellent marketing strategy expert. In the past,
his buying decision on Corel was prevent many major
industries to fully migrate to Linux. Any toughts on
this issue?

In the meantime, I already found the solution for
full 2D and 3D imaging software that runs nicely on
Linux and AIX: CATIA, a powerfull integrated graphical
software that developed and fully supported by IBM.
I believe it would be the best replacement for Corel
Draw! (2D vector) and Delcam Suite (3D CAD/CAM/CAE).

--Eko
http://attshoes.com/