[debian-knoppix] A few post-knoppix-installer problems

I just finished installing knoppix to my HD with Fabian's installer. Here are
a few problems I have.

The installer does not seem to offer the option of creating a boot floppy.
Where do I find it in KDE or how do I create it otherwise?

--------------------------------

I wanted to create a /home partition . So

I created a /foo directory

cp -dpR /home/* /foo

changed fstab to mount /hdb3 to /home

deleted /home (Error, error, error! I could have recuperated /home if /hdb3
had been mounted on it.)

Now, when I startx, I get a message saying:

Could not read network connection list //DCOPserver_mydeb_0
Please check that the 'dcopserver" program is running.
I started the said program as root to no avail: KDE still won't start pass the
first small flashing icon when the desktop is installed.

--------------------------------

I have my old Slackware bootable partition on hda2 . The is a problem with
lilo. When I choose this partition, a series of 09 (or something like that)
appear on the screen. Is there any equivalent to Slackware's liloconfig to
redo the configubation?

I have a firewall for desktop use for Slackware in rc.firewall . Is there  a
firewall set up for knoppix? If not, in which file do I put firewall and how
do I start it?

Regards!

Gilles Pelletier
--