[debian-knoppix] HotPlug / My fstab problem?

Hello,

I am not able to get the hotplug working...
I can see that I have an USB thing plugged but I cannot find a way to mount or access the data.

I am wondering if it could not be an error in my fstab Code:

# /etc/fstab: filesystem table.
#
# filesystem  mountpoint  type  options  dump  pass
/dev/hda3  /  reiserfs  defaults  0  1
/dev/hda6  none  swap  sw  0  0
proc  /proc  proc  defaults  0  0
none  /proc/bus/usb  usbdevfs  defaults 0 0
/dev/fd0  /floppy  vfat  defaults,user,noauto,showexec,umask=022  0  0
/dev/cdrom  /cdrom  iso9660  defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto  0  0

# partitions found by Knoppix
#/dev/hda3 /mnt/hda3 reiserfs noauto,users,exec 0 0
/dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 ntfs defaults,users,exec 0 0
/dev/hda5 /mnt/hda5 vfat defaults,users,exec,umask=000 0 0

Is it good the way of mounting the USB port? Where do I need to go to access the data of my USB device?

Regards
Ludo

Tired of Hotmail, Yahoo, Caramail, etc...?
Go for Runbox and Get:
 - 100MB storage space with options to buy unlimited disk space
 - Send and receive large messages, up to 20 MB each.
 - 10 Mo File Storage with options to buy unlimited disk space
 - Access your email on any device via Web, POP, IMAP, SMTP, WAP, SMS, and more....
 - Anti-spam features, Anti-Virus, no-ads, and much more!!!
Give it a try: http://1555.runbox.com/
1 month FREE Trial!!!!